JOURNAL ENTRY: "Last night we watched Babaji do his ritualistic ceremony. It was very interesting. I noticed a few things last night: 1. Everything Babaji said was pretty generalized and could apply to just about anyone. 2. I didn't feel the Spirit ONCE. 3. I kept thinking about the BOM's teachings-don't worship idols, avoid vain repetitions, etc. HOWEVER, I have to say that I really admire Babaji. He doesn't have all of the truth, but has devoted his life to serving God 100%-something I can't say I always do. He has been living here for 19 years and is only 37 years old. I'm pretty sure I would go insane." Babaji was such a kind, loveable man. One I'm sure has a place reserved for him in Heaven. He was pretty amazing.
View from Babaji's front door-JM's photo...
JM's photo...
JM's photo...
View from Zero Point-Aaron's photo...
Zero Point-JM's photo...
Johnny K. & Ginny at Zero Point-JM's photo...
Coaches at Zero Point-JM's photo...
JK, JM, me, Ginny & Robert-JM's photo...
"Tree Pose" at Zero Point-JM's photo...
Ginny & I-JM's photo...
Moi-JM's photo...
JK, JM, me, Ginny & Robert-JM's photo...
"Tree Pose" at Zero Point-JM's photo...
Ginny & I-JM's photo...
Moi-JM's photo...
JOURNAL ENTRY: "I hiked up to Zero Point with Diwan, JM, JK, Ginny & Robert this morning. It was beautiful, warm and sunny. They hiked ahead and I stayed back to think and to pray. Only 5 more nights in India! I can hardly wait to go home and hug my family. I am so blessed and sincerely grateful for Heavenly Father's love for me."
Robert getting his "Tika" from Babaji-JM's photo...
Tika is a dot of red or yellow paste used in the Hindu religion. It is annointed by a Hindu holy man on to the forehead. Yellow is used to honor the ancestors, and red is used as a symbol of good fortune.
Tika is a dot of red or yellow paste used in the Hindu religion. It is annointed by a Hindu holy man on to the forehead. Yellow is used to honor the ancestors, and red is used as a symbol of good fortune. We headed back to Dwali that afternoon.


4 comments:
I love the sheepherder with his arm around the little sheep!
I love the pictures but it seems like your journal entries are the real insights into your journey. I really can't wait to hear more about it!
Absolutely breathtaking views! What an amazing journey. I tried to call you, but I think I have an ancient phone number. Email me sometime, I would love to chat. I think you have it, Glad to see this amazing trip turned out great!
Cynthia
Beautiful place! Sounds like you were really missing the "squatter" at this site.
Post a Comment