Villagers in Supi-JM's photo...
From what I gathered, these were the "cool kids" in Supi. They hung out around our campsite quite a bit. (JM's photo)...
Back on the trail...(JM's photo)
"Namaste" (your soul and my soul coming together as one-for a loose translation)...JM's photo
Me & Robert-all clean! (Well, sort of.) JM's photo...
JK...(JM's photo)
JK (JM's photo)...
"On the road again" (JM's photo.)...
I wish this picture were better-these are children heading to school. They were so TINY, and notice that there is not an adult in sight.
Check out this guys load-a t.v. stand and a t.v. box...(JM's photo)
Getting fruit...(JM's photo)
Swallows IN the restraunt...cute, or not so much?! (JM's photo.)
This photo speaks for itself, doesn't it?! (JM's photo.)
Me trying to look "afraid" in the Jeep (JM's photo)...
Rice fields (JM's photo)...
JM's photo...
BIG loads! (They almost look like HUGE afros, don't they?!) JM's photo...
Back in Ranikhet!!!
Aaron and I...finally clean!!! (Ginny's photo)
Ginny & I (Aaron's photo)...
Market in Ranikhet (JM's photo)...
JM's photo...
Check out this electrical job! Ranikhet (JM's photo)...
Shopping in Ranikhet (JM's photo)...

Rice fields (JM's photo)...
JM's photo...
BIG loads! (They almost look like HUGE afros, don't they?!) JM's photo...
Back in Ranikhet!!!
Aaron and I...finally clean!!! (Ginny's photo)
JM's photo...
Check out this electrical job! Ranikhet (JM's photo)...
Shopping in Ranikhet (JM's photo)...
JOURNAL ENTRY: "We're back in Ranikhet now-2 more nights and i'm outta here! We hiked for a couple of hours and on the way down we found a waterfall and cooled off. First shower in 8 days-it felt like HEAVEN! We had a 5 hour Jeep ride-it was a breeze! I wasn't nervous at all. We talked, sang and rested-it was pretty fun. We got back into town, showered and headed for the market. I got Ben a prayer bell. We came back for dinner-it took FOREVER! I had pizza and mango icecream-very good! I talked to Ben. It was really great to hear his voice. I'm bummed I didn't get to talk to my little guys-maybe tomorrow. P.S. We have the SICKEST, hugest spider in our room-I tried to catch him and failed-YUCK!"
1 comment:
Is that Aaron at the roadside urinal? I'll bet he loves you for posting that!
Post a Comment