Khati-we lovingly named this place "The Pink Palace". It was actually really nice considering! This was by far my favorite place in India. (Aaron's photo.)
Kutty showing us the route-60 miles R/T and quite a bit of elevation gain. Not sure where we started, but Zero Point is 13,000+ (John's photo)
JM's photo...
Morning Yoga session-I got to lead this one. It was super fun! (John's photo)
"Downward facing dog". (John's photo)
JOURNAL ENTRY: "Yikes! I was just informed that I'm going to lead a yoga session this morning-time to get over some insecurities! It will be fun."
View from Khati (John's photo)
John's photo...
Leaving Khati (John's photo) L to R: Aaron, me, JK, Ginny...
Divan's house (the one that burned down) is in the center, with the new house behind it.School House...
Bridge crossing: L to R-Divan, Kutty, Robert, JK, Ginny, JM and Aaron.
Big Shrooms...
Little Shrooms...
Taking a break-L to R: Ginny, JK, Aaron, wild mountain dog (he followed us for the next 2 days-he was an awesome dog), Robert, Kutty & Divan...
View of Supi...
The rocks on this little pass were BEAUTIFUL! They sparkled like silver and gold.
Me & Ginny on the trail (JM's photo)
Supi Villagers building reservoirs...
Reservoirs/Irrigation...JM's photo
Aaron, Ginny & me (JM's photo)...
Village women working while looking beautiful...I know I have already posted a picture of this girl, but she is so beautiful I had to post it again. Talk about Christ's image in your countenance-she DEFINITELY had it. Wouldn't she be a perfect cover girl for the Ensign?
The people in India LOVE seeing their pictures on the view finder (JM's photo)...
JM's photo...
Entering Supi (JM's photo)...
Rainbow in Supi (JM's photo)...
JOURNAL ENTRY: "We had a long, hard, beautiful hike today. I feel content and a little bummed that our journey is coming to an end. It was kinda fun teaching Yoga this morning-everyone seemed to enjoy it. 3 more nights, 3 more days and I'll be on my way home...yeah!!!"
Temple in Supi (JM's photo)...
Working the fields (JM's photo)...
This was someone's yard in Supi-I thought the flowers were beautiful...
1 comment:
great photos, love the one of that girl too and the green door and red flowers!
Post a Comment