
6 MONTHS OLD

1 YEAR OLD

2 YEARS OLD

1 YEAR OLD BDAY PARTY

2 YEAR OLD BDAY PARTY
3 YEARS OLD
Is he CUTE, or what?!
First, and most importantly...my BABY is turning 3 tomorrow...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Where has the time gone. Tman...we love you for so many reasons.
*You're feisty and strong willed, but so loving and sensitive ("You're MAD at me!").
*You have NO FEAR.
*You love to laugh.
*You are a heart-breaker already with your beautiful brown eyes and awesome smile.
*You have an amazing vocabulary-and always have-for a kid your age. ("Dagnabit!")
*You make the CUTEST motor sounds while playing with your HOTWHEELS-your FAVORITE thing in the world are cars.
*You FINALLY let me read books to you! (Don't EVER say I didn't try earlier!), but you STILL won't let me sing. Can't say I blame you for that one! :)
*You are THE BEST snuggler ever! You come in every morning to lay by me and I LOVE IT!
There are so many things we love about you, I couldn't even begin to list them all. Happy Birthday my sweet boy!!! I love you more than words can say!
My friend Evelyn and her 3 kids drove all the way from Logan to see us for Spring Break! We had a great time touring Seattle and visiting the Tulip Fields. We even did "The Duck Tours" (amphibious car) in Seattle and I would HIGHLY recommend it if you haven't done it before! (For more photos see my photo blog under "Niki's 100" on my link list.)
EVENING NEWS..."Listen American People...apparently that was very rude..."
PDitty's feelings were cruhed last week when the neighbor kids made fun of him.

12 comments:
well now. so glad to see you again and your cute boys. i just love ya. happy birthday little guy. love your lists. and little boys that are mean, stink. bad.
Happy Birthday Tman! Love the flashback pics. Such a cutie boy.
Wow Nik, your kids sound just like you. I can't believe Tman say's dagnabit. That is hilarious.
how funny! Dagnabbit is one of my favorite throw-downs.
Watching the kids change (or stay the same but get bigger) from birthday to birthday is fun! I will be "emulating" you during our Birthday Season...
I wanna go to the reptile zoo with you. Happy birthday, uhmmm, for Tanner from me. I wanna go to the park...Love Beckham.
Can't believe he's already 3!!!!!! Happy bday tman!!
First off cute hair although I didn't recognize you and wondered if I got the wrong blog lol. Also I love the letter, all the cute pics of your not so baby, baby and your upcoming adventures you posted about earlier. As you can tell I am reading but have been horrible at posting. Love ya!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Tman! He is a little charmer with those looks of his!
Love that letter Parker! WAY TOO CUTE! Eden would never call you any of those names :)
As i was taking my nearly-puking son home from church today, I saw your HOT new 'do! It looks great!!
Oh Niki your boy are just adorable and so funny. Happy day Tman
cute, cute post! carver's just started letting me sing to him. before that, it was all tears. I just tell myself it's 'cuz he has perfect pitch and will someday be very musical... :)
Post a Comment