Friday, April 4, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY...


This picture was taken when we lived in our first apartment in Sandy, UT. Consider it proof that I'm not the ONLY clown in the family!

13 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh yes, this is one for the ages! Keep this one on hand for the over the hill slide show in later years!

Leslie Behunin said...

Oh my....does Ben know you were going to post this?? That is hilarious! As soon as I'm done laughing I'm going to have to have Jared check it out. too!

cori said...

men... that was hilarious.

Zappe Family said...

that's a great flashback pic. :0

TR said...

That's hilarious! Ben is great. He looks like Larry in this pic!

Kerry said...

I think Ben should wear this to his next MBR.....

Charmayne said...

Gotta love it!

The Dillon 6 said...

he MUST have a sense of humor with all you put him through! ;)

I can't remember...are you a reader? I'm almost done with "Keeping the House" and it's got some CLASSIC quotes from 1950's Good Housekeeping mags. hiLARious. Not a bad book, either.

Zappe Family said...

He's such a boob! Thanks for keeping us abreast of this story. :)

Sharie McCraney said...

Hey Nik, He's just like you. Perfect match.

Sarah J. said...

What's up with you and Jill today?! You both have such good blackmail on your husbands. I love it!

amy germer said...

I have never met your husband but anyone who put booby holders on their head is ok in my book.

Sharie McCraney said...

Call me Friday. I'll be cleaning.