I LOVE April Fools Day! Every year I pull a prank on my sweet, PATIENT husband. I've tried everything from salt on the toothbrush and vaseline on the toilet seat, to short sheeting the bed. This year I had to get REALLY clever...I had put "orajel" on his toothbrush only to discover that I put it on the WRONG brush! Oops. I had to think fast. I went straight to his sock drawer and mis-matched all of his dress socks. I also put 2 HEAVY cans of pumpkin in his gym bag. He awoke early (5:30 a.m.) and heading to the gym with a HEAVIER THAN NORMAL gym bag. Upon arriving he dicovered two cans of pumpkin..."What's THAT about?" he thought. He worked out, showered and dressed for work, not suspecting a thing until he unrolled his socks. APRIL FOOLS BABE! Love ya!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
my FAVORITE holiday...
I LOVE April Fools Day! Every year I pull a prank on my sweet, PATIENT husband. I've tried everything from salt on the toothbrush and vaseline on the toilet seat, to short sheeting the bed. This year I had to get REALLY clever...I had put "orajel" on his toothbrush only to discover that I put it on the WRONG brush! Oops. I had to think fast. I went straight to his sock drawer and mis-matched all of his dress socks. I also put 2 HEAVY cans of pumpkin in his gym bag. He awoke early (5:30 a.m.) and heading to the gym with a HEAVIER THAN NORMAL gym bag. Upon arriving he dicovered two cans of pumpkin..."What's THAT about?" he thought. He worked out, showered and dressed for work, not suspecting a thing until he unrolled his socks. APRIL FOOLS BABE! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love it... lol
Your so funny...
you are so so fun! love it.
Hilarious! You are the best!
Niki..you are so fun.
I pulled one on Jake but I don't think he thought it was too funny. Oops. The BEST one I ever did was with my mom- we posted "Estate Sale" signs leading up to her best friends house for a whole day. She had tons of people stopping by asking to come into her house for the "sale" and many curious neighbors. We still laugh about it today. (That's when I used to be MUCH more clever!)
how funny! I only convinced my kids that we were having cupcakes with LOTS of frosting for dinner... I don't even attempt to get Doug...
Post a Comment