i'm a bit behind in my posting, so here goes! an Easter recap...the kids had fun at a neighborhood egg hunt the Sunday before Easter. on Easter Sunday the Easter bunny delivered baskets and the kids had an indoor egg hunt (thank you Washington!). we dyed eggs and ben & the kids went to church while i sat home and had a pity party. (gotta do it ONCE in awhile!) i got over it quickly and we went to my sister's for a DELICIOUS Easter feast. it was fun to get together with the family. we ate, ate, and ate some more and watched "Enchanted". it was a fun afternoon.
I LOVE this picture of P-Diddy! I love how there is so much going on around him, showing the chaos of egg hunts, yet it all frames him and he is the center of focus. Awesome pic!
4 comments:
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!
I LOVE this picture of P-Diddy! I love how there is so much going on around him, showing the chaos of egg hunts, yet it all frames him and he is the center of focus. Awesome pic!
that is a great pic!!! don't you love enchanted? and pitty parties... amen.
great pictures!!! :) And I'm glad you're back...i was worried about you.
Post a Comment