Thursday, January 17, 2008

the BOY with the curl...


"There was a little BOY,
who had a little CURL,
right in the middle of his forehead.
And when he was GOOD,
he was VERY, VERY good,
and when he was BAD,
he was HORRID!"

The past couple of days have been HORRID type of days-things like kicking the dog, picking her nose, poking her in the eye, locking his big brother in the pantry, whining & nagging incessantly...you get the idea! its a good thing he's so darn cute and we love him so much, and on the bright side, he's really coming up with some GOOD ones lately! Like, "its not MY fault!"

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a cute little guy. He is pretty brave too it sounds like--picking the dogs nose...that for me would be something I would have to do if I was on FearFactor

Anonymous said...

I'd kick his butt up around his shoulders...Chief

Mommy Shar said...

So Nicki, Is it rude for me to say I'm thrilled I am not the only one with a cute naughty boy this week? Your boys are so handsome! Wish you were closer for a visit!

Zappe Family said...

Love the curl! :)

Lindsay said...

I love that poem. We recite it almost daily at our house, too! It's a good thing they ARE so cute! Otherwise might have to sell them on Ebay!

Unknown said...

Niki-
I'm here to say that the second boy is way more naughty than the first - but for some reason, they are so much more charming and thus, they have us wrapped around their fingers. That's the way it is in my house anyway.

The Dillon 6 said...

each of our kids seem to get a stronger, more aggressive personality. But they're just soooooo cute!

cori said...

i think he is so cute. and because he is so cute, with that curl, just let the boy kick the dog. hahaha i am totally joking. not about the how cute he is, but the kicking part. oh the woes of parenting.

Allen Family said...

Well, he and Wyatt must be talking because sounds like they have the same plan of attack!! If there's something obnoxious to be done Wyatt will do it and then say, "No I didn't" What do you say to that...!

Corey and Lisa said...

Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he made our kids so darn cute....that is their only means to survival sometimes!!

Charmayne said...

Hey Niki~ Gotta love what kids do don't you!?! To answer your question about my kiddo's, yes they do fight. Sometimes it's so ridiculous what their fighting over. I difinitley have my share of freak outs and melt downs. I think it's pretty normal. Now that Marlee is getting older she has started the stopping up the stairs to her room and slamming the door. Ohhhhhhh...nothing gets my blood boiling more than that. It's like seriously girl, press rewind and handle that situation better. :)
I have never seen your little Tanner in person either. Of course you would hardly recognize me compared to the "good ole" Condo days at Grandview. My goal this year is to lose the weight for good. :) Anyway-have a great week Niki.
Charmayne :)