Saturday, December 1, 2007

'tis the season...

for decorations...









for nut-crackers...
pditty & i went on a date to the nutcracker...where we played "rock paper scissors" (we were both a bit bored)

for train rides (this photo speaks for itself...HILLARIOUS!)(naughty list?)

(carolling entertainment...did you know rudolph's nose shined like a "SPAR-CUE-LAR"?!)
and visits with Santa...

8 comments:

TR said...

That's quite the nutcracker!! Beautiful decorations!

Melissa said...

Cute decor! I love christmas time. Yes, I got the camera. However--those pics I just posted are with my other camera. I didn't feel it was safe enough to take to mexico... But I gotta get it out and start playing with it. Do you like it so far??

Leslie Behunin said...

I love your house, especially at the holidays! Very beautiful! Parker looks so cute holding his little Nutcracker so tightly!

Anonymous said...

I love the Hillary Nutcracker! I'd be honored if you'd link to my blog from your page!

Zappe Family said...

I love your tree! So great!

Bennett Family said...

thx guys! yes melissa...i LOVE my camera! i just need to take a class to figure out what in the HECK i'm doing! jess, i'd LOVE to add you to my link list! add me to yours too!

Terra said...

LOVE the decor! Your home looks amazing and so festive. The wrapping, trees, etc...so beautiful! I love that you played rock, scissors, paper at the Nutcracker. What fun! P Diddy doesn't know how good he has it!

cori said...

nikki. so fun. rock paper scissors. that is cute. and the nutcracker.. THAT made me laugh. i am showing that to brandon.

is that the santa train? we did that when we lived there?

i love reading your blog. it takes me back. and about your mom. i know i know her. i just can't figure out where. i know i have sat and talked with her. i remember thinking how pretty she is.

your little guy washed in the toilet? that is so funny and boyish. love it!