me: "T-man, where do we poop?" t-man: "in the toy-det". me: "that's right! no more pooping in the bath tub" t-man: "why?" me: "because its GROSS!" t-man: "oh, its gross?" me: "yeah, its gross" t-man: "oh, its gross."
Vale has now done that 3 times and I freak out each time he does it. Last time I made Jared clean it up then I scrubbed the tub. You're right, it's GROSS!
4 comments:
Good luck on the potty training, we still have a few accidents a year later. Are boys just too busy or too lazy?
Wow! Is he getting potty trained? I'm so jealous! Can you have him talk to Mitchell about it? :)
Vale has now done that 3 times and I freak out each time he does it. Last time I made Jared clean it up then I scrubbed the tub. You're right, it's GROSS!
UugGGH!! Savanna did the same thing tonight and it was utterly DISGUSTING!!!! WHY do they do that???
Post a Comment