I have always loved Christmas. I remember as a child counting down the days until it arrived. My brother Rick and I would survey the gifts under the tree frequently and shake, squeeze and guess what was inside. Its so much fun to relive the childhood wonder through my own children. 10 more days! I can hardly wait.
"Santa"

"sugar plum ferry"...another childhood love = ballet

p.s. ben gets all the credit for tanner's looks. i can see a little resemblance here...you?
4 comments:
I love that sugar plum fairy outfit!! We're you in 'The Nutcracker'? I absolutely see some of you in Tanner!!
Loving the ballerina outfit too. I also love the rock fireplace too. It reminds me of my neighbor's house growing up. Lots of great memories. I agree that Tanner does look like you in those pictures!
nope...no nutcracker ballet. at least not as "PNB" nutcracker. i think this costume was actually a hand-me-down from my sister!
Love the tights! What fun memories. I love the flash back fridays! I'll try and get on the ball and start our own flash back friday soon.
Post a Comment