
what can i say...i live with a TWO YEAR OLD! he's little, but he's migthy! (mighty GRUMPY today that is!)i tried EVERYTHING, including ignoring him and he said, "MOM! GOCKA ME!!" (Mom, talk to me.)
and just for kicks & giggles...THE most FASHIONABLE eyewear of the season. i LOVED these so much that i tried to be sly and snap a shot while pretending to take a picture of ben. it looks like he noticed...what do you think?! OOPS!
8 comments:
I can relate... to the kids, that is! Where do you get a pair of those glasses??? I mean, really, do you think they make you look good?! Maybe he thought they'd make him look thinner. Ooops... my bad. That's great.
So sorry about your crazy day! That's when you decide to put the kids to bed at 6pm (because it is dark after all!). I can relate, Eden has days like that all too often. Hope tomorrow is a less grumpy day!
Boy am I glad my days of that are past! I sure hope you got a look at him sleeping after all that. Gotta get that angel moment in there somewhere.
Even when he's being a stinker...he's so stinkin' CUTE! !!!
BTW, that man....it's my Dad.
j/k!
I feel your pain. But at least you aren't about to do a 4 1/2 hour plane ride with a two and one year old. Please, pray for me and them, and the people on the plane....
Even when he's grumpy he looks adorable! Gotta love those two year olds. Maybe he was just upset he didn't have any of those oh-so-cool glasses the old guy had on!?! Your family is so cute. I am really jonesing for a visit...hmmm...I'll figure something out!
All I can say about Tanner is he'll grow out of it... in a few years. Those glasses (and the dirty look) are AWESOME!
Post a Comment