Friday, November 2, 2007

the finale...


we did it all, and now we're DONE. (FINALLY...WOOHOO!)

DING-DONG

TRICK-OR-TREAT!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

T-man decided at the last minute to be a monkey...i mean pirate...i mean frog...i mean pirate...okay FROG. gotta love the 2 year old mind. its ALL ABOUT indecision! (or i guess that would be deciding to decide the opposite of whatever they think their mom's want them to do)
at the preschool party t-man ACTUALLY wore his hat to strike a pose for the camera

ARGH MAYTEE!

CRAZY-FANCY cupcakes


cute (and EASY) cookies



plaster "mummies"

pumkpin carving

pumpkin painting


neighborhood parade



P.S. my neighbor has NICE BUNS, dontcha think?!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Niki-
Thanks for your visit and your message! I totally remember you and how much fun you are. I was glad to see your blog. Your boys are so cute and it was fun to hear from you. And just so you don't feel bad about not keeping your head above water, I think that I end up drowning most days, but I love it, even though I usually end up soaking wet! I'll do my best to keep in touch and the same goes to you!
Becca

Leslie Behunin said...

I love those cupcakes and cookies....and painted pumpkins!! You did go all out!!! We didn't even carve our pumpkin. :(

Melissa said...

So cute! I love the cupcakes and the boys look super cute (as always).

cori said...

that was hilarious. i wanna be your neighbor too. you have a fun fun street! so so cute. love your kiddos!

Balls Family said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween, I'm glad someone likes that holiday because I sure don't. Sorry about the job not working out but I'm sure you'll be on to bigger and better...and I can't wait to hear what it is. Today was rainy and cold...just like Seattle...we loved it! Take care! Hey, where did the pditty nickname come from anyway?