mr. "NO FEAR" swimming-

"my turn dad! dad?! DAD?! CAN I HAVE A TURN DAD?"

main street parade...

"A IS FOR AWESOME", california adventure HERE WE COME!

mcqueen...

ever been on the ferris wheel with sliding cars? WE HAVE!

autopia...he doesn't mess AROUND!

sharie & i used to be college roomies. she's a great friend.

and FINALLY...
it is with GREAT COURAGE that i post this next picture. notice the DISTANCE between mickey & i. we had a little altercation and i still haven't totally gotten over it. tanner was greeting mickey by squeezing his (most likely a HER) nose...i said, "mickey, you are a good sport aren't you?!" mickey TOTALLY ignored me. so i grapped his (HER) nose and GENTLY (or so i thought) nodded his (HER) head for him (HER). to which mickey (or maybe it was napoleon dynamite..i'm not really sure) responded "OW! THAT HURTS! KNOCK IT OFF!" i felt like the BIGGEST idiot ever. i'm the only one that heard it, but notice the way mickey is keeping his (HER) distance. my family was in hysterics when i told them. i, on the other hand, spent the rest of the day watching my back! (after all, he/SHE knew what I looked like, but i didn't know what he/SHE looked like!) and did you ever see tigger punch a kid? it was on the NEWS awhile back. DON'T MESS AROUND with the characters at the happiest place on earth or you'll wish you HADN'T!
6 comments:
What a great story about Mickey! I would've been totally irked as well. Love, love, love the pictures of Parker at the parade and in the "A". So good. You have a great eye! Where'd you stay while you were there? I want to take the girls this spring.
I have issues with masked characters! I always have and I it gets worse the older I get. They freak me out! I was with a co-worker in Bell Square a few years ago and the Easter bunny came walking up wanting to shake our hands. You would have thought he had a gun, seriously heart racing anxiety with the flight instinct! I wouldn't do well in Disneyland but I'm glad you had a good time! :)
you make me laugh. love the mickey pic.
you really hurt him?
now, i may lose sleep over this. i know your mom.
like, i have sat next to her and talked to her. was she in young womens? you need to tell me all the callings she has had, and what wards she has been in. i know her. i completley remember her from somehwhere. its so wierd niki. where does she work?
let me know....
my email. mccoybc@gmail.com
Love the picture of Parker in the A too! Hilarious story about Mickey!
Love the pic of fear in the ferris wheel!
Thanks for the picture of us. I had a great time with you too. Come again soon. I think it's been my turn for a while though. Picture of Mickey is spooky. I still can't picture a human voice coming from that. Wierd. Sharie
Post a Comment