


Here's what I'm doing this week...





But I love my job...even if I have to deal with THIS sometimes...
because they also have their wonderfully happy moments...and sometimes I get to do this too...





Thanks hon...for working so hard so that I can stay home with the kids. I love & appreciate you and I'm sorry for being resentful. You deserve a break. We miss you!
6 comments:
I love you sweets and miss you and the boys lots! You need to come join me on Wednesday! love you guys
Ha, that is the best blog post I've seen in a while! Thanks for the good chuckle. You guys are so cute
HEY!!!! Wanted to let you know that I have loved keeping up with your family!! Your doing a great job!! Miss ya'll
Very cute blog! Are you heading up to Whistler this week? We need to catch up sometime!
wow. i take a week off, and look at you go! you are one cool blogger. so about whistler. heard it is unbelievable. can't wait to hear all about it. you are going right?
and by the way. can you post a pic sometime of rainier? and just say hi to it for me. i think of it from time to time.
That is the best entry I have seen in awhile! Thanks for the laugh. Glad to see Ben is working hard to support the shopping of his very chic wife and kids! We miss you guys! Are you coming down anytime? And yes...we'd still LOVE to figure out a way to get up there.
Post a Comment