Friday, September 7, 2007

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL...

First of all, let me start by saying that my camera STINKS! I'm not very pleased with the quality of these photos. And it COULDN'T be my lack of skills...time for a new one Benny!
FIRST GRADERS ARE NUMBER ONE!!!

I'm pretty sure Parker had a good week at school-based on the fact that he hasn't said otherwise and hasn't complained about having to go everyday. If I had to rely on his reports, I may be concerned. He pretty much refuses to talk about it, to my dismay. But he sure LOOKED cute this week!


MOM: "What's your favorite thing about first grade?" PARK: "I love to go to recess and play basketball." MOM: "What's your least favorite thing about first grade?" PARK: "Going to PE class." MOM: "Why?" PARK: "I don't know! Now what?" MOM: "What's your best memory of this week?" PARK: "My best memory is playing with Maia." MOM: "What was the funnest thing you did this week?" PARK: "The funnest thing I did last time was I went to play tetherball. I don't want anyone to play with me, I just want to play by myself and someone throws too high to me, so I just keep quitting!"

PRESCHOOLERS GO NUMBER TWO!!! (haha)

Tanner & I had our first day of preschool today! I have 5 two year olds (including Tanner) coming each Tuesday and Thursday morning. It will be nice to spend some time with Tanner and have a little extra cash as well...BONUS!

In other news...I got extensions last weekend. I wanted the "POSH" doo and my bangs just weren't growing fast enough. She has a bad attitude, but she sure has cute hair! So I thought I'd try sportin' it for awhile.









7 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

Just when I think your hair can't get any cuter...it totally does! You look fabulous!

Sarah J. said...

LOVE your hair, Niki! Steph told me what they had done and I've been dying to see it since then. It looks great! You're like a chameleon- always changing into something new. I love it. Wish I was that brave! And for the record... you look MUCH better than that crabby ol' Posh! :)

Zappe Family said...

Wowzers...you look great. Love your hair woman!

Unknown said...

Hey there way cute dew. I haven't seen you yet. I was home today sick from church. I love your blog
pictures.

Anonymous said...

The last entry was from Janet not mike

Evecall said...

OMG!! Your hair looks sooo cute!!! Definitely my favorite look for you. I almost didnt recognize you, I thought it was Stefanie or your sister!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Love the du, your hair looks almost as cool as mine.