Anyone that knows me knows that I want a little girl SO BAD I can't stand it! The hair, the clothes, the shoes and accessories...I love it! Anyone that knows me ALSO knows that I LOVE a good bargain! So imagine my excitement when I found this Quick Silver shirt and these Hurley Jeans at "Marshall's". Had to have it! Doesn't get much cuter than this! I LOVE MY BOYS!!!
6 comments:
cute clothes. cute boys. cute blog. cute family. we love marshalls too. did you go to the one at the super mall? oh, i wanna come home. we used to live in auburn. 5 min. from the mall.
We love the same things - BOYS and BARGAINS!!! Where is the Marshalls??? How do I not know where it is? I must go! And Cori - Niki's kids ALWAYS look so, SO handsome! :)
You're too kind Leslie! There are TWO Marshall's! One at the Supermall in Auburn, and one in the same shopping complex as Old Navy in Tukwilla! I know ALL the best bargain stops! You need to check out the BRAND NEW Rack in Tukwilla too! SO NICE!!!
I love the necklace that Tanner is always wearing. Is he so proud? It's so rough and tough. Niki...you are the best bargain hunter in the world. I just don't have patience enough to dig in those stores...I'll have to take you sometime and you can teach me how to endure.
it's ALL about leaving the kids at home w/daddy or a sitter jill! its like a TREASURE hunt!
Ahhhh... a girl after my own heart! Just went to TJ Maxx today. Of course I had to dig into our "secret stash" ahead of time just to make sure I'd have enough cash on hand! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment