Holy crap that is funny, I just got my nails done and I seriously had the exact same experience!!
Um...what? What is that like chick humor or something?
It is a girl thing, I think. Jared didn't get it either and his sister owns a hair/nail salon. I love that, "you have boyfriend?....why nat?" Too funny! :)
I lOVE this video, I used to have it as a link on my blog! She is so funny! And so right on!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Holy crap that is funny, I just got my nails done and I seriously had the exact same experience!!
Um...what? What is that like chick humor or something?
It is a girl thing, I think. Jared didn't get it either and his sister owns a hair/nail salon. I love that, "you have boyfriend?....why nat?" Too funny! :)
I lOVE this video, I used to have it as a link on my blog! She is so funny! And so right on!
Post a Comment