mmmm...elephant ears!!!
Up, Up and AWAY!
Fun with Mommy...
Motorcycle Madness...Parker & cousin, Ethan
Tanner's turn!
Lollipop! Lollipop! Oh Lolli, lolli, lolli, LOLLIPOP!
My brother Rick, sister in law Michelle, nephews Austin, Ethan & Evan, and Parker, Tanner & I did "The Puyallup Fair" yesterday and did NOTHING in moderation:
"I DROVE ALL NIGHT....."

"The wheels on the bus go round and round!" This picture isn't the best quality, but I LOVE it because of the way the boys are looking at each other. They love each other so much!
"Coaster Cool: Put your hands up in the air, and wave 'em like you just don't care! Parker even rode the Wild Cat with me and loved every minute of it!
Too big for his own britches...
OH BALLZ!!!!!
played hookie (took the kids out of school 1/2 day early)
ate WAY too much (2 scones, elephant ear, pizza, kettle corn, Krusty Pup corn dog, chocolate and marshmallow covered caramel apple, raspberry shortcake, and EXTRA LARGE lollipop)
spent WAY too much ("dizzy pass", water squirter game, food, extra ride tickets, admission and shuttle)
and had a GREAT TIME!!!
6 comments:
You are an awesome Mom!!! I love that you took Parker out of school to go have fun. We use to skip school to go to the pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay. We loved it until we had to hand our teachers a note the next day explaining our absence. My Dad was always VERY honest, "I felt that a day with the family would be more beneficial than a day in your class." NO JOKE!!!
So what exactly is it about Fair food that we all love so much?!??! :)
SO much fun! I love the fair! Can't wait to take the girls there this year. There's just something about the goofy rides, yummy food and stinky barns that brings such nostalgia. I love it!
Those pictures are too fun! We are hoping Mitchell might actually like the fair and rides this year! I'm glad you "lived it up" at the fair. It's so fun and you've just got to do it!
do the puyallup...whaaahhh. not this year. cute cute pics.
Hi! I am so glad you visited my blog! Your boys are so beautiful. We love the fair too and yours looked so fun! I look forward to browsing more when I get a chance.
Sarah
Hey Niki~
Love all the cute pics! Looks like you all had a blast. As to my Blog - well, let's just say all h - e - double ll has hit this past month and I am still realing from all of it. Hope to be back blogging in a couple days though. After all I have a month to catch up on. Have a good one! Char
Post a Comment