YOU'LL PUT YOUR EYE OUT KID!
Our kids INSIST on climbing on the water feature that Ben installed this spring and Tanner finally had a lesson in the school of hard knox when he fell off the other day. And I, in turn, became my MOTHER! "That's what happens! I tried to tell you that's NOT SAFE!" I am so ready for school to start, especially on nights like tonight when its 8:30 and my hubby is still at work! I love my boys more than anything, but I only have one nerve left and they're getting on it! SERENITY NOW!!!
2 comments:
Oh, Niki... I feel your pain! Hang in there, girl. :)
Hey! How sad is it that we are able to re-connect due to a blog!?! Your boys are too cute! I have become a huge fan of the "blogging notion" and am thrilled you have one! You can check us out at utahdanielfam.blogspot.com
We miss you guys! Are you coming down anytime soon?
Post a Comment