If there's one thing we LOVE at our house
(well, most of us anyway . . . BEN!!!), its dressing up!!!
Trick-or-Treating! P-Ditty kept asking my why I wasn't collecting candy too. And I wanted to, believe you me, I just didn't think it would be "appropriate". ;)

School Halloween party . . . I got to help out in BOTH of the kids classes, but I didn't have to be in charge. Fun, Fun, FUN!!!

School parade . . .


My Buckin' Bronco . . .


A garden gnome and a cowboy . . .


I got to dress up 3 times this week for ZUMBA!!! - one of my favorite hobbies. I usually make it to 5 or 6 classes per week. I LOVE dancing and have finally met some wonderful friends that I enjoy dancing, eating dinner and spending time with every Thursday night. It's become a Zumba tradition and I look forward to it every week.
Flashback . . .


Uni-TARD

Jazzercise Baby! Granny Fanny style, because as they say, Modest is HOTTEST!


If there's something else one us us loves (NIKI!!!), its procrastinating. It's 10 p.m. and I am teaching gospel doctrine tomorrow - yet, here I sit . . . can you say ISAIAH??? Yeah, that's what I said, ISAIAH!!! I have always said "If there is ONE THING I never want to do, its teach Gospel Doctrine - ESPECIALLY not the Old T." One of these days I really ought to learn to shut my yapper!
I did read the lesson, but I have a LOT of studying to do. I guess I enjoy working under pressure. Either that or I'm looking to get released?! ;)
4 comments:
Seriously so cute. BTW, nice A**! ;)
Nik~You look smokin in those outfoots! It brings back memories of "Flashdance".
You should dress up 80's style every week! These outfits are amazing. Really, where do you get your loot?
Okay where did you get those rad planters by your front door?! I LOVE them...and NEED them!!
Post a Comment