Love this!! thanks for the number! I will call, I am finally getting the hang of the two kid thing..well at least I have been showering regularly and actually cooked dinner tonight! so I will call! I'd love to catch up!
Dad promised to take me to Northern Italy to see Lake como and Southern Switzerland to see the alps and all the places he served in on his mission...We never made it...
...maybe you,me and Shalyn can go and make a fun girls trip there!!! : )
I started running "au naturale" The first run was amazing. I went a little to far and strained a tendon or something. they say start with 1/4 mile...I am sure if I did that it would have been fine. A lot of track teams run barefoot to strenghen their feet and calf muscles. I read the book "Born To Run"---I have a copy if you want to borrow.
This is so true and funny! Sounds just like the "old days". Lots of parents of today should read this. The only thing nowadays, they probably would take you in for child abuse. I think we've have gone too far the other way maybe.
12 comments:
Now that's awesome.
Where did you find that?! So true!!! Now I don't feel so bad being such a mean Mom!
This is great. Thanks for posting it!
AMEN and AMEN!
How perfect is that!?! LOVED it. Thanks for sharing.
Love this!! thanks for the number! I will call, I am finally getting the hang of the two kid thing..well at least I have been showering regularly and actually cooked dinner tonight! so I will call! I'd love to catch up!
love that!
so cool!! I love it. It totally justifies all that I do.. or wish I did more often! :)
Niki -- I wanted to email you about Cub Scouts...but I don't have your email address at work. mine at work is:
melissa.dillon@gatesfoundation.org
It really is a fun calling ~ believe it or not it will really start to grow on you.
:) meliss
Dad promised to take me to Northern Italy to see Lake como and Southern Switzerland to see the alps and all the places he served in on his mission...We never made it...
...maybe you,me and Shalyn can go and make a fun girls trip there!!!
: )
Love this post.
I started running "au naturale" The first run was amazing. I went a little to far and strained a tendon or something. they say start with 1/4 mile...I am sure if I did that it would have been fine. A lot of track teams run barefoot to strenghen their feet and calf muscles. I read the book "Born To Run"---I have a copy if you want to borrow.
This is so true and funny! Sounds just like the "old days". Lots of parents of today should read this.
The only thing nowadays, they probably would take you in for child abuse. I think we've have gone too far the other way maybe.
Post a Comment