Pditty caught a frog, and his first lizard yesterday, and his first snake today! He was pretty proud of himself until the snake BIT him. Call me mean, but it was actually kinda funny. He threw it and freaked out & then decided he had better catch it quickly before it escaped. Of course THIS time he was quite a bit more apprehensive. He got right up close to it and shouted:
"SAY IT LOUD SNAKE...'I'M A DIRT BAG!' " Ben & I laughed our gutts out.
He is such a funny kid. Yesterday he fasted for the first time (HIS choice) and during Sacrament he kept his TINY little cup and sipped away at it-savoring every drip-then leaned over and said, "Mom, can I get a refill when this is gone?"
8 comments:
Great sigh of relief...you are writing again. Missed your view of the planet. Love this story!!!! He is awesome!!!
Now THAT is funny!
He is so funny!
We are going to Utah for a family reunion. I wish we could go to Wash. I miss you too. Call me and we'll catch up.
SO funny! I would like a refill sometimes, too. And his comment to the snake is THE best. Hilarious!
very cute! don't you love all the boy-ish things?? Snakes, frogs, lizards, etc.
that's hilarious!
Way too cute! Aren't boys fun? Who knew little neighborhood critters could provide so much excitement. was fun seeing you on Sunday--did you recover?
Post a Comment