we were at the GAP and couldn't find p-ditty anywhere! you know what a panic it is to lose your kids! until we realized that he had posed as a manequin. we were lauging SO hard right in his face and he didn't move a MUSCLE! (except to change hats once)
don't MESS wit' me!
we took the boys out 4-wheeling in the snow. they had a GREAT time until it was t-mans turn to drive. p-ditty opted to ride on the trunk rather than in the passenger seat-begrudgingly!
"no, I DO IT! I DO IT!" (ATTN: zak & ev...notice the FOOD!! are you proud?)
"puss in boots"...here's what my hubby does for dry, cracked knuckles: a little vaseline, some socks and you're good as new! i could hardly WAIT to climb into bed...HUBBA, HUBBA! hahaha.
FROSTY...
11 comments:
The mannequin thing is too funny! I wonder how many people passed right by him and didn't realize? Nice snowman too. (No offense to Leslie's, hers was great.)
Love the Gap mannequin. He looks like he fits right in too. Your snowman is great...and I love that Ben is a "pampered prince." Too fun! Thanks for sharing!
I hope Beckham is as funny and entertaining as your kids. They crack me up. Now as far as Mike being more like Ben...Just foolin'. I love the blogging world for this reason. You get to see into the day to day lives of friends and find out SO much more about them :)
I love the vaseline and sock trick, my mom has done that for years.
Love the pictures! P Diddy has got to get into modeling - too funny. My girls are also obsessed with manequins!?! They talk to them like they are real people. And I have to give it up for Ben in those leopard sheets - Jeremy would NEVER go for that even if he did know it was hip or fly.
LOVE IT ALL!!!
Gap should pay him! He's the best looking little mannequin! Way to have your camera ready!!
p.s. love the leopard sheets!
your little guy is classic!
love it. and you have leopard sheets? rrrrooaaaarr.... and brandon does that too. it does do the job and cure dry cracked hands.
love ya!
Leopard eh?!?! I can extrapolate a lot from just that single fact...
Oh Parker Parker Bennett. He is just too classic! Wish I could've seen him in the act.
You actually have more food than I do right now! Funny I didn't know Ben was worried about smooth supple hands. Cute pics.
Post a Comment