


cuz that's where i live. i TOTALLY saw a black bear yesterday on the road about 5 miles from my house in an area pretty heavily populated by joggers, horseriders and bikers. it was SO cool! (only because i was in my CAR...had i not been i would have FREAKED!) we also saw a lot of roadkill yesterday...2 racoons, and a hawk--on the freeway of all places. must be the crazy weather we've been having.
5 comments:
niki...that is so scary. the most i ever saw in puyallup was deer. i almost got trampled on.
How cool is that!?! Don't you love living in places where your kids can see animals outside of the zoo! Love keeping up woth you on your blog but would love it even more if we could do it in person! I am working on a plan to come and visit. :) It will happen...just need to figure out how and when!
I love where we live too!!! Did you see it on the Cedar River Trail off Landburg Rd?? I know there is a black bear that lives in that area. We passed it one morning on the trail. I had the same reaction, a little spooked but totally excited at the same time!
I saw your post on my blog and just had to say--that I want to post pics from the other night but Carson has them all, so hopefully he will send them soon!! It was so fun--I was laughing the whole night. Everyone did a great job, and looked awesome dressed up!--Sorry this has nothing to do with your bear post...
Wow. a bear?? That's kind of scary. BTW Gma L LOVES her taqble runner and couldn't stop talking about it.
Post a Comment