Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WAY too independant...



Not only did Tanner help himself to the biscuits I was making for dinner, he changed his own poopy diaper tonight! Or should I say he DISPOSED of it, but didn't manage to get another one on. He is such a funny kid. He acts like he's 12 sometimes. During dinner he said, "I'm a good cook!" Ben & I both cracked up. Parker is having a sleepover at Grandma Sheila's tonight. she made him noodles for dinner (his favorite) and he said, "Grandma, why are YOU cooking? That's a MAN'S job!" Ben LOVES to cook and is very good at it, but I can't take the messes, so I have decided to step it up a notch and start cooking for the fam again. I found a GREAT cookbook that I LOVE! Its called the "everything basic cookbook for BEGINNERS". FINALLY a cookbook that caters to those that aren't so saavy in the kitchen. The recipies are straightforward and REALLY GOOD too! We have loved everything we've tried so far. I have to say, this blogging business can be pretty addicting! I'm pulling myself away and heading to bed. Goodnight all!

2 comments:

Charmayne said...

I'm so excited to see that your blogging! I'm not the greatest writer but it's fun for family & friends to keep up on what's happening.

Your boys are so adorable!!! You guys are such a cute little family. Marlee loves to read Becca's & Jayne's blogs or should I say look at the pictures. I will have to show her Parker now too. Isn't Technology great!!! Happy blogging girl!

P.S. My Blog is... http://noworriesenjoythislife.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

Welcome to the addicting world of blogging! Your site looks great! Mind if I add your address to my blog?