Monday, August 20, 2007

If you can't beat 'em...JOIN 'EM!





I can't believe I'm actually entering the world of bloggers! With so many friends blogging we figured it must be the thing to do! I have really enjoyed keeping up on the comings & goings of friends and family. Hope you enjoy ours as well! Bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of blogging...I'm new at this. I'll start by catching you up a bit on what we've been doing in 2007.

5 comments:

Mccraney said...

Hey Nick, No I don't blog but a good friend of mine who lives in Duvall does. Her blog site is Good enough and her name is Erin. I would love for you to meet her. I feel pretty priviledged to be you first commentor I'm sure you'll get may. Nice looking site. Cute fam. Love ya

Bennett Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Hightower said...

Hey your hair looks great, last time i saw you or a picture of you rather it was super long. i cna't believe that your boys are wearing long sleeves and we are dying out here with 104+ weather. Just ask your poor dad!! your family looks great, maybe I will learn how to do some of this tech stuff and you can see my girls, I promise i have some:)

Charmayne said...

You guys look great!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicky:
I just wanted to tell you what darling boys you have. Sharie sent me the link to your blog and I have enjoyed reading. I miss Larry's kids! It is sad because when I left him I guess I didn't realize how many relationships I would be cutting off. My husband has even told me that I should keep touch. redclassicgal@hotmail.com Love Pam White